THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wig Suggestions for Britney Spears!










I am happy to see that Britney is out of rehab and sporting a new look. Her wig reminds me of the wigs used in the 'Atrevate' video by Calle 13. I love that video! I love Calle 13!
I also dicovered an entire 'Wig' world in cyberspace. I am sure we will be seeing Britney rockin' all kinds of wigs in the months to come.
pic via people

Happy Wednesday!

First night of 'Funkshion' Miami Beach!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

02/12/08

Dear Purse Junkies:
I would like to know how I can be considered/enter for a write up with picture on your website?
I design cool cowhide purses, wearable art clothing, jewelry and accessories.
My website is www.engaylasdesigns.com.
Thank you!
Angela