THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Louis Vuitton 'Bindi Sunglasses' Perfect for South Beach!


Sunglasses are a major necessity in Sunny South Florida you need 100% UV protection from the sun. On South Beach they serve as an important accessory. Almost everyone wears designer sunglasses, from valet's on Ocean Drive to waiters on Lincoln Road. The Louis Vuitton Bindi Sunglassess are oversized framed perfection. The design is completely 'Rockstar' I love the inlaid LV logo at the temples. These sunglasses also feature a bridge cut-out with dangling smoked grey quartz charm that just adds to my excitement about these shades.
If these LV's are your fashion eye candy they can be scored via eluxury $600

3 comments:

Dania Padron said...

They have these in white or ivory (not sure which one) as well. Gorgeous. A few hundred less and I'd really think about getting them.

Anonymous said...

I GOT MY PAIR ON THURSDAY,I BOUGHT THE LT TORTOISE THEY LOOK REALLY COOL ON A PERSON FACE AND THEY ARE PERFETLY DONE THEY LOOK AMAZING...THE ACETATE SHINES SO THAT MEANS IS VERY WELL POLISHED..THE SELLER TOLD ME THAT THEY MADE VERY FEW SUNGLASSES.. SO IF U WANT TO BUY THEM DON'T THINK TWICE BECAUSE THEY ARE EXCLUSIVE

Anonymous said...

oh my o my those are so fly i love vintage sunglasses but i cant afford those ones yet !