THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Just Cavalli 'Bags Gone Wild'!


Just Cavalli Lace Giraffe Shoulder Bag $605


Just Cavalli Lace Giraffe Print Hobo $430

I am a huge Just Cavalli fan. The tops are fantastic and the jeans are cool and edgy. However, I am deeply disappointed on the 'Just Cavalli' take on the current animal print on bags trend. I find both the Lace Giraffe print shoulder bag and hobo bag in this collection to be hideous. Thankfully, no giraffes were harmed in making these debacles as they are printed on canvas with grained leather trim. I must say, it seems like alot of thought went into designing these bags with features such as aged brass hardware, leather-trimmed Cavalli logo plate, contoured runching and buckled details on the sides. Even with the awesome design details on these bags, they still can't pass as beach bags. They are just way too scary.
I like the idea of giraffe print on an accessory. I believe that a little animal accent can add just the right touch to an ensemble. In the case of these two bags I am going to have to vote them off the island. Well, at least my island!
Have a FABULOUS DAY!

No comments: