THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

'Fendi' taking a Hit and Working it! Love the Spy!


If you are a purse aficionado then you have spoken or thought about the Fendi Spy Bag at least 100 times. Personally, I can't get enough of these bags and I think Fendi knows it. I have seen the spy in every color and I must say the bag still takes my breath away. Everything about the Spy is delightful to me. The butter-soft lambskin, hidden coin purse, the reptilian like double woven leather top handles, and my personal favorite the zucca interior lining. Just thinking about this bag instantly puts me in a great mood.
If you ever want to buy a bag that is a classic, great to carry, and Rockstar all in one you cannot go wrong with anything FENDI especially if it's the Spy.
You can find this luxury via Saks $2080
Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

Dania Padron said...

OMG! I really do love the new Blueberry Spy. Absolutely gorgeous. Wouldn't it be adorable in the baby spy?

pursejunkie said...

yes, it would be. I think the baby spy bags are adorable in any color. I'm a sucker for anything Fendi.

servehairwondepot said...

human hair extension,
http://www.servehair.com