THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Marc Jacobs matching patent bowler bag and shoes!


Marc by Marc Jacobs King Pin Strike Bag $368.00



Some of my friends think that matching your bag with your shoes is a fashion don't. What do they know!? They don't write about purses like I do. HA!
I wholeheartedly disagree.
I consider it one of my personal goals to go against the fashion rules.
I love to match and my 'South Beach' lifestyle permits breaking the rules.
The Marc Jacobs King Pin Strike Bag and Marc Jacobs Patent Pump are a perfect set. Not to be separated. I like the playfulness of cream patent combined with burgundy canvas.
I can just see it now. White tank, tight jeans, D& G shades, and my new MJ bag and shoes!
Those of you not opposed to matching accessories can find this fabulous MJ bag and shoes on eluxury under Marc Jacobs.
Happy Shopping!
Happy Saturday!
I'm going out to enjoy this gorgeous weather!

2 comments:

Dania Padron said...

I absolutely love the shoes. You are spot on - white tee and jeans would look great with them.

Anonymous said...

This collection is delightful. I love the combonation of the white and the red. Not to mention the detail of the black and letters insides. If there was a definition of perfection, these would be it.