THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Fergie + Balenciaga = Bagalicious!


A few of the things I enjoy most in this world are Ale House Hot Wings, a pedicure and Balenciaga handbags. Balenciagas have the most yummylicious, superlicious , and delicious leather of any bag I have ever felt. I own one Bbag and I simply adore her. Fergie must feel the same way, as she is pictured here in London yesterday rocking a Balenciaga Work with Gold Hardware. Oh, Fergielicious you look gorgeous from head to toe. I Love everything about this outfit. If you haven't felt a Balenciaga or are curious about Balenciaga's they can be located and purchased from Balenciaga NYC (212) 206-0872 or if your lucky your local Saks or Neiman Marcus may carry them.
I must warn you Balenciaga's are highly addictive. I have a few friends that own at least 10 or more. With that said, every Purse Junkie should have at least one BBAG ; )
pic via people
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Dania Padron said...

Hmm...10 or more...wonder who those friends could be?...They must have great taste;-)

pursejunkie said...

no kidding! I idolize them! LOL!