THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Gift ideas for my Brothers Birthday on Sunday 3/18!

Louis Vuitton Black Initials Belt with Gold Buckle $375


Louis Vuitton Billfold with Nine Credit Card Slots $335



Louis Vuitton Monogram Flower Cufflinks $420




Louis Vuitton Damier 16 Cufflinks $335






Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Messenger PM Bosphore $705.00



My brother will be celebrating his birthday on Sunday March 18th. I usually take him out to dinner or whatever he wants. This year I think I will send him an e-gift. He is very fashionable so I know he will appreciate any gift that he can use and will look fabulous at the same time. He uses a laptop bag and a wallet so I figured I would start with men's accessories. On my search for the 'perfect' gift I found so many cool accessories for men by Louis Vuitton on eluxury ties, wallets, and even fabulous cuff links. I'm going to have trouble deciding which accessory to get him.
Happy St. Patty's Day!

2 comments:

Dania Padron said...

I vote for either the belt or Damier cuff links. Gorgeous!

pursejunkie said...

I'm leaning towards the belt. It's so Rockstar!