THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Luck of the Irish 'SOUTH BEACH' Style ROCKER Outfit!















Miami does not have a 'St. Patricks Day' parade, probably because there isn't a large enough Irish population in South Florida. Luckily, there are plenty of good Irish pubs one Irish pub in particular is located right on Ocean Drive in the heart of America's party town South Beach! The spring breakers have been tearing it up on Sobe for the past week from Ocean Drive to Lincoln Road. I plan on checking out the Sobe scene tonight and just to be festive I will wear something green.

I have picked out my imaginary 'unlimited funds' cyber outfit as I do with all special events.
Give me my 'Kiss me I'm Irish' button, a Nice Cold Green Beer and I'm good to go!
Happy Friday!
Happy Shopping!

No comments: