THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Fashionable Laptop cases!




I recently purchased a 13' Mac Notebook. I've been using PC's all my life so, this switch is a huge deal for me. Since purchasing my new Mac I have been on a mission to find a cool laptop bag. Luckily, I found TwelveNYC.com . The laptop bags are made of heavy weight canvas. They come in a 18 different colors that range from grey to light blue and you can customize any laptop bag to one of six different cool emblems. This laptop bag can be handheld and it has an adjustable shoulder strap. There is also padding to protect your laptop. The TwelveNYC laptop bags measure 17" x 13.5", they can fit many of the larger laptops comfortably with still a little room to spare.

These great customizable laptop bags retail for a mere $70.

No comments: