THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Friday, March 02, 2007

'Clear' accessories are in abundance!

PVC bag, $ 95 Betsey Johnson


NineWest patent leather and lucite shoes $89 via NineWest



Large Lucite bangle, Isaac Manevitz for Ben-Amun, $110 Ben-amun.com



Some the seasons hot accessories are Clear and some made with PVC. They include handbags, sunglasses, jewelry and shoes. I am not a fan of a clear handbag. I don't want everyone looking at the stuff I carry around inside my bag. I would probably use a bag made out of PVC to carry to the pool or beach, although, I am not likely to spend $95 dollars on a beach bag. I like the use of Lucite in alot of the accessories. Lucite heels on a simple pair of shoes give them a cool retro space age look. Lucite jewelry is probably my favorite clear accessory. Add a bit of clarity to your wardrobe and get yourself a few clear pieces!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Dania Padron said...

I like the bracelet and most lucite accessories in general, but I agree that a clear bag is not the most stylish choice. Plus, nowadays, it's not very safe to parade your belongings for all the world to see!