THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

'Samsonite Verana' Canvas Laptop tote Fashion and Function!


I like to write up about fashionable laptop bags. I have strong feelings about protecting my new investment and I want my laptop bag to look as good as my laptop. I like the Samsonite Verana Canvas Laptop Tote and think it's a good looking laptop tote. I love that it comes in fire engine red. This laptop bag is constructed of soft and resilient canvas. I also like that it is made by Samsonite. I feel safe buying a laptop bag made by a company that specializes in luggage. This laptop tote accommodate most laptops up to 15” in size. It also has various pockets to put the rest of your stuff in or if your into organization you can use the extra pockets for pens, post-its, notes to yourself about how wonderful you are. You get it ; )
If you think you may want to try out this fashionable and functional laptop tote check this cutie out at macys on sale for $79.99
Happy Shopping!

No comments: