THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Jessica Simpson wearing my Fendi Baby Spy!


Jessica Simpson and John Mayer 'who'd a thunk it'! I think they make a HOT couple. Personally, I am far more interested in Jessica's arm candy in this picture. It's the Fendi Baby Spy. I can't believe I let my friend talk me out of buying the last one at Fendi. She said "Don't get the baby, get the regular spy."
Truth is I didn't want the regular sized spy. I liked the baby spy! It was so bubbly and adorable. I can't help but wonder if Jessica snatched up the one I was supposed to buy. Not realistic since she's out in LA and I am on South Beach. It makes me feel better to imagine that Jessica Simpson is wearing my Fendi baby spy bag.
pic via people

1 comment:

servehairwondepot said...

human hair extensions will be more

and more popular in the future time since many people want to change

their style frequently.

http://www.servehair.com