THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Hi Mom, This Anya Hindmarch bag review is for you!




The first person that comes to mind when I look at the Anya Hindmarch Rosso Tote Bag is my mother. She absolutely LOVES chihuahuas! I know that once she sees this bag she will want totally want it. I for one have no idea why I like this tote, I just do. I look at it and it makes me giggle. The chihuahua pictured on the tote wearing goggles is hilarious. I like quirky bags. I give this bag a 10 in the quirk-o-meter.
This fabulous tote measures 14"H x13"L x 4"W has double top handles, front zipper pocket and canvas lining.
If you want to walk around town with this Anya Hindmarch tote you can find her on pre-order via saks for $395.
Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

queen-mab said...

I wouldnt buy anything from Anya Hindmarch. I bought twice and the quality is horrible, my bag was broken down after twice I used and the staff refused to fix it for me! I was not asking for refund or anything just told them the bag needed to be fixed and they refused. also they cannot speak english and they are very rude. It s a shame if Any herself knew what s going on with her salles staff

Anonymous said...

I bought a Charlie Lapson "Lazzara" Handbag from ShopNBC store & saved $10 by using code YFEBC1.......!!