THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

'Marie Antionette' wins Oscar for Costume Design!




Last month on Oscar Night I got all dressed up 'South Beach Style' and went to my friend Gene's Oscar party. Gene has fabulous parties but his Oscar parties are my favorite you can enjoy good food and great conversation. He adds a touch of competition when he hands you your Oscar ballot and you have to get down to business selecting who you think is going to win an Oscar. On my ballot I had a few misses and a few hits no real upsets I am happy to say. One of my hits was Marie Antionette for costume design. I truly enjoyed this movie. I visited Versailles a few years ago so it was a exciting for me to so see it all over again in the movie. Aside from the costumes in Marie Antoinette I LOVED the soundtrack. I was given the soundtrack as a gift and thought it would be fun to share one of my favorite songs 'Hong Kong Garden' by Siouxsie & The Banshees.

Happy Listening!
I'm outta here is gorgeous outside!

No comments: