THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

'Oscar' After Party outfit South Beach Style!






In my imaginary world, with my limitless bank account, I have created an outfit that I would wear to a 'South Beach' Oscar after party. The dress of my choice would be this sexy little racy and hot Versace Long-Sleeve Jersey Dress via eluxury for $1,725.00. I would make sure to put a sufficient amount of body glitter on my cleavage, so as not to let the deep V neck go to waste. The Dior Chain Mail and Suede Evening Clutch is the perfect size for my cell phone and lipgloss. She can be found via eluxury for $1,430.00. To finish off my utterly expensive and drop-dead gorgeous Sobe outfit, these sexy T-strap Giuseppe Zanotti Mules with over sized tiger's eye stones are perfect. Shoes via eluxury $595.00. The dress, bag, and shoes would total the amount of about $3750 but, you can't put a price on looking like a Rockstar. Right?!
Happy Brunch and Gimme a Mimosa on the Double Sunday!

Have fun watching the Oscars tonight!
For more information on the Oscars .




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this outfit is simply marvelous. Well, sans the Giuseppe pumps. I'm not going to a SoBe Oscar party, but this outfit will be perfect for a date night, or gosh, anything really!!