THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Little Bamboo on this clutch would have gone a long way!



When I think of bamboo I think of the islands. I think of margarita's with little umbrellas and mellow Caribbean music. The Vivre clutch made of bamboo is not what comes to mind. I wish this clutch were flat and wider then I could right a review on its many uses. For instance, it could be used as a kitschy place mat or something pretty to put under plants. If you can't live without a bamboo clutch The Vivre Bamboo Clutch can be found at shop.com for $225.

2 comments:

Dania Padron said...

Oh my, it's not only ugly, but also completely useless. What a handbag no-no.

ellareiss said...

I have had the pleasure of looking at this gorgeous little number in person thanks for sharing.
______
Murano Glass