THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Amanda Bynes and her Gucci Hobo




Amanda Bynes rocks! Love all her movies. Here she is sporting a Gucci 'Grace' large shoulder bag. I must admit I wasn't a fan of the nautical look but I like the way Amanda rocked this bag out with a cool pair of jeans and her rocker aviator shades. I'm not really diggin the burberry scarf, though. The Gucci bag and Burberry scarf together look too busy for my taste. Sorry, Mandy! I wonder who she was talking to on her cellphone. It could be one of so many fabulous people. I'm thinking maybe she is on the phone with her agent or more importantly her wax lady. Ladies and some Gents, if you absolutely must have this bag she can be found on www.gucci.com. Happy Sailing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this bag is great for an afternoon of shopping, but I agree that pairing it with a Burberry scarf is not the greatest fashion choice. A neutral scarf would have worked better, but she's a cutie so we'll forgive her.