THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Friday, February 16, 2007

A Funky little laptop case


In my hunt for all that is cool and funky I came across this cute laptop case at the Aldo store. I am also in need of a laptop case with 'umph'. The design of this laptop case are pink skulls surrounded by flowers. Some would say the idea of making skulls fashionable is gross. I kinda like the whole skull and crossbones fashion statement. I must admit I am surprised that the trend out lasted 'Hello Kitty'. There has been a significant decline in the number of girls and soccer moms I have seen out and about rocking the little 'putty cat'. Come to think of it the last sighting was a girl at the market wearing a cameo 'Hello Kitty' hair pin with a poor little kitty wearing a bright pink bow and crossbones. I guess the folks over at 'Hello Kitty' figured if you can't beat them join them! HA!
If this laptop case is up your alley it can be scored at www.aldoshoes.com and if you are a thinking that you may want to give Hello Kitty another shot at superstardom you can find her at www.sanrio.com. RIP and look fab all at once!

No comments: