THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Juicy Couture Bowler Bag in Palm Beach White!

When I think of Palm Beach i think of bleached blonde hair, frosty pink lipstick and a fake tan. This also holds true for my thoughts on Fort Lauderdale, Boca and Tampa. This Juicy Couture Bowler bag comes in several colors. The color that I think really makes this bag sparkle is "Palm Beach White" which is the most perfect shade of off white I have seen on a bag in a while. The bag in the Palm Beach White color does not conjur up images of tackiness, but of fun, class and ease. I don't have to think about where to put my PDA or lipgloss as the bag has exterior side utility pockets that are perfect for easy access. The elegant aged metal hardware against the supple grained leather gives the bag a somewhat relaxed look. I like it when designers think about us and give us fashion and function. This comfy bag can be found via eluxury for $325.

No comments: