THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Old Navy Jersey Hobo

Pursejunkies are blogging to you from the ever so Sunny South Florida where the weather is gorgeous! This bag pretty much sums up all that is So FLA with its soft jersey fabric and bold stripes. This hobo is practical and yet stylish perfect for strolling down Ocean Drive or meeting friends for a cafe' on sexy Lincoln Road. We love this slouchy jersey hobo for so many reasons, a few of them are the bold grey and yellow stripes, the size and the price is fantastic at $12.50. You can find this summer starter at www.oldnavy.com. Check it out! They also come in three other color combinations. Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, i never shop at Old navy! I was browsing the web when i ran into this blog and more importantly, this fantastic ahem...inexpensive bag!!! This bag is so me, and perfect for the chic everyday, wear it until the cows come home, kind of bag. I might go as far as to say i'm going to buy it in all three colors. It's that adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not feeling the yellow, but I'll check out the old navy site and see the other color options it comes in. I like the price very much.