THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Mary Frances Grasshopper Handbag

In in effort to bring you all types of bags for all types of tastes I stumbled across this horror of a handbag. It is probably the ugliest bag I have ever seen. I think the desinger of this bag is laughing at the entire handbag industry. It is the Mary Frances Grasshoper handbag. This bag is an offense to grasshopper's! It looks more like grasshopper barf. This offensive bag retails at a hefty price tag of $250. This mess can be purchased at www.shopnbc.com Last time I checked there were only 23 left of these things!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Mary Frances, the designer, is quite crafty with pieces of fabric, beads, sequins, feathers, and a glue gun. Wonder if she works at Michaels - no offense to any Michaels employee.
This bag is just plain fugly!

Anonymous said...

True, this purse isn’t one of her best, but there are some gorgeous ones I really like. Have to admit she has a true talent.

Create Design LWR said...

I am also a designer and I see by the comments here that these people lack the appreciation of creativity. The bag is great for a certain look which people on here just dont get. I think not liking it is one thing I think posting downright nasty and ugly comments makes you look bad. I would say the bag is much prettier than you are.

Anonymous said...

well i personally think theses purse are what we call bad to the bone, absolutely gorgeous bags and everyone is entitled the their own opinion.