THE PLACE TO GET YOUR ARM CANDY & FASHION FIX!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Steven by Steve Madden Handbags! Gorgeous!

Lux shoulder bag by Steve Madden $150
Posh embellished tote by Steve Madden $195


I have just discovered Steve Madden accessories and I am totally loving them. The lux shoulder bag and the embellished tote (pictured above) are my two favorite in the collection. The leather is yummy and if you are into roomy bags these two bad boys have tons of space. Check out the handbags and let me know what you think.
Happy Shopping!

7 comments:

Dania Padron said...

I saw these recently, and I gotta say I like this version better than the very similar Miu Miu Coffer bag...and you can beat the price!

pursejunkie said...

I agree the price is perfect!

Anonymous said...

I have this bag (the lady luxe) and love it, I got it in a blonde/bronze color and am ordering the black one too. I agree, much better looking than the coffer and soooo reasonably priced.

nicole said...

where did you guys get the lady luxe bag. i can't find it anywhere. anyone that can help? im thinking abt ordering online. thank you!

Anonymous said...

I found the Lady Luxe tote in plum at TJ Maxx for $99! Love it

Murano Glass said...

I must have every new style of handbag out there and get excited when I see something on sale that I don't have.
___________

Unknown said...

Both the bags are stunning and specially the second one. I am even going to rent a bag from Luxury Cravings. The best site to rent the branded and expensive handbags at affordable prices.